progress 1

Author: m.u.p // Category:
Hi guys!!!

Sorry for being so long not to update this blog..I'm quite busy lately with my other task and preparation for my campaign..For this post, i  wanna share some overview at BV parking since tis campaign had started about 2 weeks ago..I had go to BV parking almost everyday on the morning to see how the environment at BV parking..Are'nt there have any car park there?Or just an empty parking as usual?

What can I conclude here for this 2 weeks duration, eventhough there are not much car park at there, there's definitely had a car which park at there even just one..But only on Friday, there are no car park at  there and I understand why this situation happened. I believe many of us will not have class on Friday so this matter tend to make parking at COE is suffficient to be park and no congestion occurs. However I'm so glad because for being choosen BV parking as optional parking besides COE..

Because of that, I wanna share some pictures that had I've taken randomly at BV parking..









I mostly appreciate for being park at BV parking and also being support on my campaign..Really hope to get your continues support.. Thank you very much..

0 Responses to "progress 1"

Post a Comment